Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 3 January 2021

3/Jan/21 you don't want to share your treats, I'm not your friend any more


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can't remember what they were having, but neither Tonya or the Big Guy would give me what they were having.

I got pissed off and went and laid down, with my back to them.

It snowed yesterday.

That wet heavy snow that no one really likes.

There was a snow removal company that said to let them remove the snow and for you not to take a heart attack.

The Big Guy will take care of the snow.  But he will do so, slowly.

We also lost power last night.  I did not approve of that.  I got up on the couch with the Big Guy.  He hugged me to make me fell all better.

He may not share his treats.

But he does take care of me sometimes.

Sometimes.

Most times, it's Tonya.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the least annoying sound in the world




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment