Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 January 2021

24/Jan/21 yes, I can help with that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya decided that they would have a treat and order in a pizza.

Of course, I just sat and stared at Tonya as she was eating hers.

ACTIVATE THE DROOL GLAND

There was a wet spot on the floor, just in front of the chair where Tonya sits to watch TV.

Now, they have enough pizza to have it for breakfast today.

I will have to ...

Can you guess ...

I think you can ...

ACTIVATE THE DROOL GLAND

Gotta get some of that breakfast pizza

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment