Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 February 2021

1/Feb/21 oh that child


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, Aurora, in the picture above, is a year and a half old.

Yesterday, they came for a visit.  Yes, I know, you can see that in the picture.

Her Nanny, who is Tonya to most of you.  Got her a wee little tea pot.

Aurora was looking for the "real" tea pot, but Tonya had it on top of the stove.  Where she couldn't get it.

Aurora took her little tea pot and went over to my water dish.

She tried to fill her tea pot with my water.

Then the tried to sample some of my kibble.

Later on, after supper, she found that her hands were dirty.

Nanny wasn't quick enough and Aurora ran to my water bowl and started cleaning her hands.

Now, had they just let me, I would have licked her hands clean.  Along with her face.

Aurora still calls me "Goggie" as she can't pronounce the letter "D", just yet.

I followed her around as she had this teething biscuit.  Every time I would try to lick it, Aurora would push my face away from her cookie, or she would hide it from me.

At one point, Aurora forgot herself and dropped the cookie.

I made it vanish.  Yup, that is a magic trick that I do.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment