Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 January 2021

15/Jan/21 this chair is too small for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was wondering how many hot dogs I can get tomorrow.

It's going to be Tonya's Birthday.

The Big Guy is planning on cooking Hot Dogs and Hamburgers for her B-Day and inviting some of the family over.

He will probably cook about 20 to 24 Hot Dogs.

There will probably be about 8 humans that shows up at the most.  Even if they have 2 each, that would be 16.

That would leave at least 4 Hot Dogs for me.

I would probably get one while I'm outside with the Big Guy.

Then Tonya will cool one off for me.

The other two, i will probably get for being a "good boy".  You know, after everyone has stuffed their face and stuff starts "landing" in my food dish.

Yup, looking forward to those Hot Dogs.

Life is great.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment