Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 January 2021

13/Jan/21 that butter tart looks great


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Since butter tarts have raisins in them, I'm not supposed to have them.

But they certainly do look delicious.

I can smell the caramelized sugar.

I wonder, if they made the butter tart, without raisins.  Could I have it?

Survey says: YES

Tomorrow, the Big Guy will find out this Friday if he will be called out for Jury Duty.

He is pretty sure he knows the dirty bastard that is going up on trial.

The Big Guy was selected previously to do Jury Duty.

That Dirty Bastard had to go to the Mainland for a fair trial.  Everyone in Cape Breton thought he was guilty.

Your Blasts From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the pool noodle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment