Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 January 2021

29/Jan/21 Boss Dog arrives at work and is not impressed


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, I will go upstairs to check on the Big Guy.

That's where he works now.  Upstairs.

When I get there, I want to rummage through the garbage.

He will grab at my collar and pull me away.

I want to go into the bathroom, perhaps to have some refreshing "eau de toilet".

The Big Guy has been leaving the toilet seat down.

OK, I will have some lovely toilet paper.  I've been known to eat an entire new roll.

What is this?  He moved it on top of the vanity.

Right.  I will go investigate the other bedrooms.

When I get to the rooms, the doors are closed shut.

WTF?

Denied!

Everywhere.

It's like he has been waiting for me.

I will have to see if he slips up tomorrow, or the next day.  I will have my way soon enough.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and what is that sound




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment