Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 January 2021

7/Jan/21 protect mode engaged


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya took me to the groomer yesterday.

She learned a few things.

When my fur is shedding, get out the shop vac and put the attachment on the blower part.  Then blow the fur off me.

I can pretty much assure you.  This will not sit well with me.

Now, my White fur is really White.

That is because the groomer uses Blue Dawn dish soap on my fur.  It takes any stains right out of my fur.

Tonya had noticed, where I pee, my White fur was not White.

Well it sure is White once again.

I feel so clean.

My fur is really soft once again.

Also, I'm not shedding.

For now.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment