Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 22 January 2021

22/Jan/21 I'm not going to be a good assistance if I can't assist


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I really don't go into the "office" that is upstairs that often.

Now, last year, in March, when everyone was sent home.  That is when I was in the "office" a lot.

Now, I only go upstairs when the mood strikes me.

It's an effort to go upstairs.

Then I have to go downstairs again.  But if I were already downstairs, I would be there already.

Honestly, when I'm upstairs, it's not like they can put me outside.

They don't have a balcony on that floor.

Besides, when they are upstairs, they are kinda boring.  They are "at work".

They ignore me.

Sigh...

I guess I will hang out "downstairs" more.

Stupid covid.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment