Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 January 2021

6/Jan/21 license and registration please


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, I'm going to go see AnnMarie and I'm going to get groomed.

This happens at least once a year.

Now, I will smell really nice.  Which is good for her.

I wonder if Tonya will give me those going to the Vet pills that she gives me.  They really relaxes me.

I can see the Big Guy is looking around for them, but can't see them.  Once they moved the computers upstairs, everything got moved around.

I can hear the water falling off the house.  It isn't snowing and it isn't raining.  But the snow that is on the roof is melting.  So you can hear the pitter patter of the rain falling off the roof.

You would think this is fine.  Unless you step out on the back step.  If the snow melts and then freezes, the back step can be a danger zone for Tonya and the Big Guy.  They could step out and slip on the ice.

If I slip on the ice, it isn't so bad.  I'm a lot closer to the ground.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his piggy 🐷




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment