Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 January 2021

26/Jan/21 Why can't we go for a drive


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy went to Sydney, without me.

Cause the baby seats are in the middle of the car.

So that means, I can't go for drives.

Does this really upset the Big Guy?

He says no.

1st off, Tonya always insists that the windows be rolled down so that I can "breath".

Well I drool.

Down the sides of the Big Guy's car.  He is not impressed with this.

They also went to the SPCA to get me my dog license.

They didn't have any.  They will not be getting any till March.

The Big Guy thought this was dumb and that someone dropped the ball on this.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying out the big chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment