Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 January 2021

9/Jan/21 that camera flash isn't good for my eyes


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Not that I'm afraid of getting my picture taken.

But does he have to use the flash all the time?

Pretty soon, I'm going to need a white cane to be able to walk around.

The Big Guy was telling me, that he expects to be getting a phone call today, from his Doctor.  He wants to go over his Blood Work that he did on Thursday.  When Tonya got the phone call, she asked if they knew that it would be Saturday when the Doctor would be doing the call back.

Not only that.  Tonya's sister, Elaine, has a Doctor appointment tomorrow, which is Sunday.

So, Doctors are working on the weekend now.

I know that Doctors and Nurses work all the time.

But this is a family Doctor.  

They are like the bank.

They work 9 to 5 and only Monday to Friday.

Strange times we live in.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Christmas laser lights




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment