Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 January 2021

1/Jan/21 I am not cold and I am not coming in


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Just because you are cold, doesn't mean that I am cold.

I have this big fur jacket that I wear all the time.

Even in Summer.  

So when it's a little cold out.  I rather enjoy being outside in the snow.

OK, the elephant in the room.  Wasn't 2020 a real shit show?

Our neighbors decided to set off some fireworks last night.

I went upstairs to get some comfort from Tonya and the Big Guy.

After the fireworks were done.  I got bored.

Then I started to travel around, while I was still upstairs.

I got in to the garbage.

Look, you can't blame me if it smells and I need to investigate where all the smells are coming from.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog burning off energy on the back deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment