Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 28 January 2021

28/Jan/21 a fluffy pillow at the end of the couch would be nice


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya was sure that the Big Guy has never made her Beef Barley soup.

Turns out, he did.  A long time ago.  He isn't sure if they still got some barley left in the cupboard.

When the Big Guy was in the Navy, they had soup every day at 10:00 am.  They called it "Stand Easy".

Over the years, the Big Guy has had a LOT of soup.  All different kinds.  Most of them, he liked.  Some, he didn't.  He preferred the cream soups.  Not the thin ones.

Myself, I don't get to have any soup.

My mouth isn't designed for soup.

Unless it's the hearty, gravy one.  Then I get to have some.  As long as there isn't onions in it.  Which is VERY rare.

But then, some times, Tonya just doesn't care if there is onions or not.

Then I get the trotts.

Trotts are not nice.

I just can't help myself.  I just LOVE human food.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Jolly Egg




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment