Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 14 January 2021

14/Jan/21 did you really think I was sleeping


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In a few more days, it's going to be Tonya's Birthday.

She will be 55 this year.

Now, 6 years ago, when Tonya was turning 49.  The Big Guy had a B-Day party for her.

When people were asking how old Tonya was going to be, the Big Guy would smile and say, she is going to be 49 and he would smile this evil grin.

So, everyone that he was talking to, thought Tonya was turning 50.

Everyone brought out presents and gifts.

Tonya was asking everyone, why were they doing all this.

But it was because I was told you were turning 50.  I would tell them I said no such thing.  I said that Tonya was 49 and I would smile that evil grin.

So, when Tonya did turn 50, there was no party.

Same with this time when Tonya turns 55.  Only this time, it's cause of Covid.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment