Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 8 January 2021

8/Jan/21 why is that doggie barking on TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy had to go to the hospital yesterday.  But he wasn't gone very long.  He had to do blood work.

Something that surprised him.  They didn't want a urine sample.

For about 25 years or more, every time he goes to the hospital, they want a sample of his pee.

This time, no sample.

Perhaps, after 25 years, they may not have seen any changes and said, well, enough of that.  Who knows.

I am pretty sure it would be really fun if I had to give a urine sample.

I would be running away from Tonya or the Big Guy as they would try to catch me peeing.

If they need a stool sample, no problem.  I leave them all over the back yard.  They don't even touch the toilet water.  Which is a problem that Tonya and the Big Guy has when they have to do their sample.

I wonder what's so special about poop?

I used to think that the Big Guy was weird.  Doctors are more weird than him.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment