Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 January 2021

25/Jan/21 it's this way to the treat jar


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

From what I understand, they will be having Fish & Chips later on today.

I'm pretty sure I can have fish.

No one every said that I couldn't.

It's just those onions and some other stuff, that the Big Guy loves to make.

Now, I can bet, there is going to be left over batter from the fish.

What else can you batter and it starts with an "O" and I can't have?

That's right...

Onions Rings.

I can bet they are going to have a lot of onions rings with their supper tonight.

Life isn't fair.

Onions rings look marvelous.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment