Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 January 2021

23/Jan/21 I've left some poo in the backyard for you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I had to wonder.

Why does human poo go down the toilet and my poo goes in a black garbage bag?

Why is it called a "Hair Cut"?

Aren't they all being cut?

Why is it called a "driveway"?

Don't you just park the car on it?

Yup, every so often, I get deep thoughts.

A few years back, when I went to the SPCA to get my dog tags for my licence, they had to assign a color.

They said I was black.

But I've also got white and brown on my fur.  How could they forget about that?

Yup, deep thoughts.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment