Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 10 January 2021

10/Jan/21 yes, I do plan to lay in your way


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy went out to visit with friends last night.  I tried my best to get in their way so that they couldn't go.

It didn't work so well.

They went anyways.

When they got home, I had to sniff them.

There was strange animal that I could smell.

It was "cat".

Now where did they go that they have a cat.

Did I say "cat"?  I meant "Cats".

Yea, more than one.

I will have to shed some fur and try to get it on Tonya and the Big Guy's clothes.  That way, when they go out, the "Cats" will be able to know...

These are "Dog" people.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog extracting old roots




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment