Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 June 2020

1/Jun/20 it's raining, it's pouring, the old max is snoring



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Would the Big Guy just leave me ALONE in the morning?

Yes, I love to sleep in.

Is that so hard to understand?

Especially in this heat...  and to think, it's not even the hottest part of Summer yet.  What am I saying, it's not even Summer for another three weeks!

Yesterday was Tonya's day off from work.  She must have left the house a hundred thousand times.  She would go for groceries.  Then go for something else.  Leave again to see someone.  Leave again to see someone else.

She would leave the steel back door open so that I could look out the screen door window.  Of course the car makes a very distinctive sound.  I can hear it coming up the driveway.

So, today, the Big Guy is making jambalaya.  What does that mean for me?  Well, as usual, it means that I don't get to have any.  There is onions and stuff in it.

Now, the Big Guy is talking about owning an electric car.  They hardly make any noise at all.

I'm not sure if everyone has been noticing, but there has been a lot more commercials about electric lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, etc

It is going to be...  the way of the future...  (as my voice echos)

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment