Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 31 May 2020

31/May/20 yes, I'm up... I'm awake I said... just let me stretch



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So what's it doing on the last day of May?  Raining.  

Now, were not talking biblical rain falls, like, gonna float the ark away or anything like that.  

But raining that gentle rain, where a person, with a porch with a roof over it, would sit outside with their coffee and enjoy the sound of the falling rain.

It would be raining hard enough to keep the insects from flying.  Especially those mosquitoes.  Hate the mosquitoes.  Oh and the wasps.  I don't like them either.  Wasps are like the assholes of the insect community.

But not raining so hard that the birds weren't enjoying the rain too.  They are chirping.  The worms are coming up out of the ground.

Oh and the fresh smell of the rain falling.

Yep, that's the kind of rain a person would enjoy.

But that's not me.

We don't have a covered porch.

So, instead, I am laying by the back door, where the floor is the coldest.  I can hear the rain falling and that's good enough for me.

Oh and the Big Guy...  he's smiling cause he doesn't have to shovel rain.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment