Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 June 2020

12/Jun/20 I will hug you and squeeze you and call you George



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was rather happy to see the Big Guy yesterday.  He came and got me from the Doggie Day Care.  When it was time to get into the car, I jumped right in.  I was looking forward to going home.

However, when I got home, Tonya noticed that my legs were full of dirt.  Same with the back of my legs.

Well, I didn't want that.  Tonya didn't want that.  The Big Guy, well, I suspect he didn't want that either.

So, off we went to the Four Paw Pet Spa.  I got a shower.  The Big Guy washed me down, then used conditioner and then hosed me off.  Of course there was the blow dry.  But in the end, my shaking, brought most of the water off my fur.

We came home and I went and found a place to lay down.

Tonya was upstairs sleeping.

The Big Guy, well he was playing his XBox.  So, everyone was content.

Today, my fur is completely dry.

It's still nice and soft.  Smells pretty good too.

So having a shower isn't so bad after all.

Just not too often, OK?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. wow 4 years ago you came by to introduce me to you ... I was scared of oyu then and still am as your so big , I know you wouldn't hurt me your too frisky for me to enjoy you around me just yet .

    ReplyDelete