Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 June 2020

28/Jun/20 I had to move from the kitchen while someone used the sink



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This morning, the Big Guy wanted access to the kitchen sink.  But, much like yesterday's photo, I was laying in the middle of the kitchen, preventing him access to the sink.

Well he isn't shy about getting me to move.

He made is precious coffee and then he made a jug of ice tea.

Tonya gave me something the other day and I haven't really bounced back from it.  My bowels are very loose.

She knows not to feed me human food.

I know that I shouldn't eat human food.

But tother, doesn't two wrongs make a right?  You know, like a double negative...

My bowels would disagree.

So, lately, as I have been begging for what ever it is that Tonya has on her plate, she is not giving in and she isn't giving me anything.

Doesn't matter if I drool, or if I stare.  She is being strong this time.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog extracting old roots


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment