Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 June 2020

20/Jun/20 it would seem that I am going to be getting new dog food



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Back in January, the Dog Food that I used to get, well they changed something and now, I don't get that stuff any longer.

Back then, they decided that I would get this new stuff.

Well it's always smelled a bit "off".  It's about the only word that I can think of.

Yesterday, Tonya decided that I would get another new dog food.  I'm not sure what she plans to do with the 1/2 of tub of dog food that I have of the other stuff.  But so far, she has been mixing it, 1/2 and 1/2.

I can see it being poured out for the nightly animals that come around.  The Big Guy knows exactly where he would like her to put it.  In the hole where the old tree stump used to be.  That way, if the animals don't like it, then the food will act like some sort of land fill.

I can see that the Big Guy is planning on making some hash browns for breakfast this morning.  Yup, you guessed it, more onions in it.  That means, I get zero amount of it from Tonya.

The Big Guy got some track pants from Giant Tiger about 2 weeks ago.  Well, this morning, when he got up, he cut the bottoms off.  Now, they are knee length shorts.  He seems to favour them this way.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't rubbed onion all over them.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment