Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 June 2020

5/Jun/20 how much is that doggie in the window



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, it didn't look like it was going to be a "nice day out", but in the end, it most certainly was.

Although the Big Guy thought it cooled off a little quick in the back of the house.  Tonya was going to get him to make some BBQ steak. Instead, he stayed inside and made the steak on the cast iron skillet.

They also had some corn on the cob.  Now, the Big Guy got this gadget that you put the corn cob in and it takes the corn niblets right off the cob.

Of course, I did my best to stare at Tonya, but they at at the dining room table.  So the angle was all wrong for me.  I was off to the side, instead of looking at her direct on like when she eats in her chair in the living room.

Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping at Giant Tiger yesterday in Sydney.  Man oh man, the people there don't really know what social distancing is all about.  They got arrows on the floor and a lot of people just weren't paying attention to them.

But like the BIg Guy says...  what can you do...  you just go with the flow and hope for the best.

Tonya and the Big Guy sat out on the front deck, but I found it way to hot to sit out there.  I wanted back in the house where I could just lay at the back door where the floor is colder on my belly.

Of all the stuff they got from Giant Tiger, I didn't get any doggie treats.  No toys.  Nothing.

I should have gone with them and I am sure I would have got something for being in the car.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog picnic table part 2


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment