Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 June 2020

18/Jun/20 certainly not going to drown if there is no water in the pool



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was cleaning out his garage and he thru my wee kiddy pool up on the deck.  So far, no water in the pool.

I mostly use the pool for drinking out of.

Of course Tonya thinks that I would be better served if I would lay down in the pool and cool off.

But when I get up out of the pool, now I've got heavy wet fur.  The wet fur holds in the heat alot more than if I am dry and let the wind blow thru my fur.

Remember yesterday, I said that the Big Guy was going to BBQ some pork loin.  Well he did.  Tonya said that it was wonderful.  It was juicy and it was so delicious.

But because it's pork, I can't have any.  For some reason, pork gives me the trots.  

I wonder why they call it the trots.

English language is weird.

Last evening, friends of ours were supposed to drop by and get the last of the cut up wood that is in our back yard.  But, because the Big Guy was doing some BBQ, Tonya parked the car in the grass, over by the wood.  So, when this couple dropped by to get the wood, they coudn't see the wood pile, as the car was blocking the view.

So, they are going to come by today to get the wood.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment