Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 June 2020

10/Jun/20 what is this "lobster boil" you are talking about



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya sat outside, in the rain, cooking lobsters.  38 lobsters.  It took them about 2 hours to cook them all off.  But that would be from the time they prepared stuff, to when they were all done cooking them.

The Big Guy isn't sure if he should advertise that he will cook your lobsters for you.  He got this outdoor propane turkey fryer.  So there is no mess in the house.  I know he would do this for family, for sure.  But he would want some of YOUR lobsters if he were to cook them for you.

A lot of people love lobsters, but they don't like the mess it makes after the fact.  Then your house smells.

Hell this turkey fryer is very portable.  He could probably go to YOUR house and cook them in your driveway.

Although he would not eat the lobster.  He would give it to Tonya to eat.  He isn't a big fan of lobsters.

Of course, they will be putting what is left of the lobsters in the green bin and then putting that green bin to the curb.  

Oh I bet that green bin is going to smell really bad by the time it's emptied on Friday.

Now steak.  Oh he is rather fond of steaks.

I love steaks too.  But I have a feeling that I'm going to be missing out on all of this today.  I heard that I'm going to be going to the Doggie Day Care today to spend the night there.

Now, I've seen that they got a pool.  So, I wonder if the pool will be open today?  I might put my paws in the water, but I'm not so sure about swimming.  I'm really not a water dog.  I'm more of a snow dog.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment