Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 29 June 2020

29/Jun/20 it rained after two weeks of no rain



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't mind so much going out in the rain.  Now a down pour, that is different.  Same with hurricanes, I would rather shit inside, on the living room floor than go outside to do my business in a hurricane.

Blizzards are different.  I'm built for blizzards.  Not for hurricanes.

So, with the rain, it means that the grass will grow once again.  The grass has grown, but it is somewhat uneven.  The Big Guy doesn't want to really mow the lawn, as he is afraid, that he may "burn" the grass if it doesn't have enough water.

The people that live on the main land of Nova Scotia, they are noticing that their wells are going dry.  Of course the farmers, well they need rain too.  But not a deluge or rain.  Just a few millimetres or rain, about 2 to 3 times a week.  Just enough to keep the ground from being too dry.

The, in August/September, during the harvest, that is when they would prefer no rain.

Tonya made the Big Guy some meatloaf yesterday.  He was going on and on about how good it was.

Since I'm having some bowel issues, Tonya has been staying strong and giving me ANYTHING off her plate.

She did make me some rice though.  Oh and I got to have an entire cup of yogurt.  Vanilla, the Big Guy's FAVORITE.

But he knew that my belly is upset and this would make it better.  So they hope.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment