Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 January 2019

1/Jan/19 Happy New Year - my first downward dog


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I've got to wonder, what is this new year going to bring for me?

I've already got a new bag of kibble.  So that is checked off.

We seem to have unlimited water, so that is also checked off.

I can see that I've got treats.  As Tonya keeps my treats in a glass cookie jar on the counter.  Since it's glass I can see the treats.  So, another check in the box.

The house is warm and keeps the snow and rain off my fur.  Check and check.

I've got two humans that take care of all my needs.  Another check.

I get to go for drives and walks.  Two more checks.

When ever Tonya has something to eat, I can bug and buy till she gives in and feeds me what ever she is eating.  Checker-oooo

I've got a vet that wants to see me every so often, to make sure that I'm healthy. Bonus check there.  Even the Big Guy and Tonya still don't have a family Doctor.

Yup, I guess the new year is starting off rather nicely for me.

Then there is all of you, my constant readers.  You follow my blog each day.  Check and check.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment