Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 30 January 2019

30/Jan/19 is that another dog outside my house


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There is this saying, you may not have the time to do it right, but you certainly do have the time to start over.

The Big Guy was trying to make some bread rolls this morning.  Well he started off fine, but didn't do the math correctly and he added way too much flour.  By then, it was a hot mess and he threw it all in the green bin.

He has started over.  He isn't happy about it either.

Normally I will lay "in the way" as he puts it.  NOT today.  Today, I started by laying "in the way" and soon found out, he's more than just a bit upset and he's been pushing me out of "the way".

You know, I didn't start this shit storm.  But he is certainly feeling like he's going to finish it.  So I've decided to go hang out in the living room, as far away from him as I can get.

There, are you happy now?

Well, he seems to have calmed down a bit.

Geesh it wasn't my fault that you didn't read the recipe correctly.  But he should have known when his Kitchenaid was under stress, trying to knead the bread dough.  He tried to fix it by adding more milk.  Well that wasn't working.  It was just squishing between his fingers as he was trying to knead the dough.  That made the milk fly everywhere.  Including on the floor.

But there is this wee bit of a rule in the house.  If something hits the floor, I can have it.  Well I only wanted the milk.

Yes, I decided that hanging out in the living room wasn't worth getting the milk.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment