Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 January 2019

13/Jan/19 shhh, I'm playing hide and seek


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Floyd, Mylynne and Colby came for a visit.  They all had ribs.  I got to smell them.  Not one rib came my way.  Nothing.  Not even a piece of rib fell to the floor for me to grab.  Even when the big guy was in the kitchen, removing the meat from the ribs, not even a scrap of meat fell to the floor for me to have.

I even inserted my mussel under his arm, hoping that would be enticement enough for him to throw a piece of the rib meat to the floor for me.

Again, nothing.

But I will admit, any time that I've had pork, my bowels pretty much become like water.  It just flows out of me.  What a mess.  So any time that the humans are having pork, I get none.  Not even bacon and I LOVE the smell of bacon.  How can they do this to me?

Now, yesterday, was like the first day in a long time that there wasn't any onions in supper.  So I really thought I was going to get some.

The Big Guy is thinking about making pan cakes.  There is no onions in that.

I know that if I bug Tonya enough, she will give me some of her pan cakes.

The Big Guy makes thick and fluffy pan cakes too.  Now, if your someone that likes thin pan cakes, then you best be eating some where else.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment