Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 January 2019

24/Jan/19 full power on the laser eyes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday was another one of those days where the Big Guy was chasing me around, trying to get that picture of me for my Daily Blog.

He was trying to get me to look over the coffee table at him.





I guess I showed him.

So it snowed last night.  But it isn't going to last.  It's supposed to warm up and then it's going to rain.  I got to enjoy the snow a little bit.

Here is a picture from the garage, you can see that there is a little bit of build up of snow.


But there isn't enough for the Big Guy to get out the snow blower.

Although looking at the picture, you can't really tell how much snow is falling.  The streaks on the picture, that is snow that's going past the camera lens.

Oh, now the snow is starting to fall off the metal roof.  That is going to be making some "thudding" noises as the snow is hitting the ground.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog meeting his brother for the second time



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment