Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 January 2019

5/Jan/19 laying in the doorway, in case we're going for a walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I believe that it's my non-furry brother's birthday today.  He should be turning 33 years old.  If that were dog years, he would be 231 years old.  Geesh, that would be impossible for a dog to live that long.

It would seem that the weather is heating up today.  So that will mean that the snow from the roof is going to be falling off and making some loud noises.  Just like last night, when the Big Guy was going to bed.  The snow decided, that was the moment it would slide off.

Well it makes such a loud noise, Tonya sat upright in bed, wondering what the sound was.  The Big Guy told her, it was only the snow coming off the roof and to not worry about it.

That's fine for him to tell her, but what about me?  I'm downstairs wondering what the hell that noise was.

No one worries about me.

What will happen if I'm outside and some of the snow decides to come off the roof and fall on me?  What then?  Will you be worried?

The Christmas decorations are slow to come down.  I think the Big Guy has plans to take down the ones that are outside today.  Then perhaps to get the final stuff down that is inside the house.  Then back to the status quo for another 9 months or so.  Then decorate for Halloween again.

Rinse, repeat.  Over and over.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment