Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 January 2019

12/Jan/19 got two bones, don't know which one to chew


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's a dog's life.  I've got all these bones around the house.  Occasionally I will play with one and flip it under the chair or the couch and then I can't get to it.  That upsets me.

No, I would rather not have the OTHER bone, I want the one that I can't have.  

Hey, that's a triple negative all in one sentence.  I bet there is some English Teacher out there that wants to bleach out their eyes.

Just like the Big Guy, he said that he made it though the entire day yesterday and didn't use Algebra or Trigonometry once.  So there Math Teachers!

We got a light dusting of snow yesterday.  Enough to say that it snowed.  But not enough to worry about.

Did the Big Guy clean up the driveway?  Not really.  The ice managed to take hold.  So he's going to have to put some salt in the driveway.  Not a big deal.  He's done that in the past.

Here is a small video of him driving his car over the ice.



You can click on the picture to see the video.  

The Big Guy was on his way out the driveway to go get some supper for himself and Tonya.  As you can see, the video is quite clear.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment