Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 January 2019

16/Jan/19 all hail the tote of kibble


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Actually I was not praying to the tote of kibble, I was stretching prior to going outside.  I just woke up and went over to the Big Guy and stood next to him and flicked his arm in the air with my mussel.  At least he's smart enough to know, I wanted outside.

Last night, as the Big Guy was taking me for my walk, he slipped in the driveway.  Now, he didn't fall, but of course, like any adult human, when they slip, it's not graceful at all.

Since I'm so close to the ground, it doesn't seem to matter too much when I fall, I'm pretty much there already.

I try to extend my nails and try to dig into the ice.  It does leave scratch marks on the ice, but other wise, it's quite futile.  I fall most of the times.  I just don't care.  I get back up and keep sniffing again.

The weather people just can't make up their minds.

Yesterday, some of them were forecasting for 10 cm of snow.  Even on the radio, they were forecasting for up to 15 cm of snow.  

Then...

No snow fell.

The storm shifted South and it missed us completely.

The Big Guy only smiled his smile.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is kinda big for the kiddy pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment