Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 29 January 2019

29/Jan/19 can you let me outside please


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So you can see, my food bowl is lacking water and kibbles.  They do tend to keep my kibbles replenished all the time.  That way, I can snack any time of the day.

I know that some owners, they only put kibble down once a day.  Not my humans, when ever they see my kibbles getting low, the load me up again.

So I'm never really hungry.

But you wouldn't know that when I see Tonya with food.

Oh I want that food so badly.

I will sit and stare at her.  I will lay my face on her lap.  If I think she is ignoring me, I will get up on the chair and lay my face on her chest, right close to her plate.

Then I stare as each morsel of food goes into her mouth.

The Big Guy.  I may as well forget it.  He stares right back at me.  Then he will say "No".  I know when he does this, he isn't screwing around.

If he gives me scraps, it's always a surprise and I find them in with my kibbles.  But not because I see him doing it.  It's just there when I turn the corner.

Just like when they want to take me for a walk.  You would think that I would remain calm.  But no.  I can't help myself.  I get so excited.  They find it hard to put my collar on.  There has been times when the Big Guy isn't paying attention and he has my collar in my mouth like it's a horse's bridle.  Dumb.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his balloon



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment