Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 August 2018

1/Aug/18 Summer is 1/2 way done


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Soon enough, the Big Guy will be complaining about how cold it is outside.  How living where the air hurts his face is NOT a good thing.  

Complain complain complain

Why can humans be more like dogs?

Then again, not sure how the lady humans would feel about the men humans sniffing their crotches all the time when they would be greeting them.  I'm pretty sure I know how the men humans would feel.

Ladies, may I present my crotch for you to sniff...

That would take a lot of people off their high horses.  Tonya says that she has met people who have "Big Feelings".  I guess this means they brag a lot about the stuff they have.

Did I tell you about the Big Guy and him walking on the pavement without shoes last weekend?

OK, so the Big Guy is doing up a burnt end roast.  So this means that he is pretty much in and out of the house as he is going from his BBQ, back inside to get something, back outside, then back inside, rinse and repeat.

OK, so you get the picture.  Now, Tonya has done the floors, so he doesn't want to tramp in dirt and what not from outside.  So he steps outside without his shoes on.

The back deck is warm to his feet.  But it's all good.  He steps off the stairs into the concrete pad.  Oh my, but this is MUCH warmer on his feet.

He steps off the concrete pad on to his paved driveway.  SCORCHING HOT!

He pretty much stopped working on the BBQ and ran back inside to cool off his feet.

Now, imagine your dog...

He can't run away...

He has a leash on and the humans are forcing him/her to walk on the pavement while in the heat.

I know that the Big Guy feels for me when we are out walking.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment