Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 August 2018

5/Aug/18 I learned to swim today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went to the Bras D'Or lakes yesterday.  As you can see, I'm not afraid of the water.


Now, Banting, the white and black dog, she doesn't much care for the water at all.


But as Emily was deeper in the water, I tried to swim out to her.

At first, I was thrashing at the water.

But I soon learnt, take it easy.  It worked for me.


It was a nice way to beat the heat.
But I was exhausted when I got home.

After I got home, the salt water was drying.


I was getting white tips on my fur.


They decided to rinse me off


At one point, the Big Guy tried to hold me down in my pool.  I was having NONE of that.

He was determined to get me to lay in the pool.

I was determined NOT to lay in the pool.

Eventually we settled on them just rinsing me off.

So for the remainder of the day, I would lay away from the Big Guy.  I didn't trust that he didn't want to rinse me off again.  I felt that I was wet enough for one day.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (This is me learning how to swim)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment