Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 11 August 2018

11/Aug/18 sharing my love seat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is the life of a lap dog.

Occasionally Tonya will sit here and have her breakfast, or lunch or supper.  I will sit at her feet and stare at her while she is eating.  

Then I turn on the drool factory.

I will drool on her feet and legs.

If she doesn't feed me by hand.

I will scoot forward a bit, just in case she hasn't noticed me.

Now I can drool on her thighs.

I will follow the food as it goes from her plate to her mouth.

If that doesn't work.  I will hop up on the love seat with her and I will stare at her, really HARD.

I will follow each bite full as it leaves her plate and goes into her mouth.

Now I can drool on her arm.

Normally at this point, she will give up and just pass the plate over for me to eat everything.  I don't just eat it, I GOBBLE up the food.

VANISHED

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment