Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 August 2018

15/Aug/18 inside again, where it's dry


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm kinda glad that the Big Guy gets up when he does.  I decided that I would spend the night out on the deck once again.

Normally this would be a GREAT idea.  Well, not so much last night.

Guess who got caught in the rain.  Yes, me.  It wasn't raining too hard.  Just enough to get me to go under the pergola.  The Big Guy was nice enough to have the roof extended.  So the only rain that got on me, was the splashes that would happen every so often, then the roof would empty on to the deck.

But as I am typing this...  there is a bit of a down pour.  Which in one sense is really good.  The grass, the trees and the flowers all need it.

Do you know the down side?

It means that the mosquitoes are going to be out in full force in a few days.

BUT, that is nothing compared to the rain that were going to get.


Yes, looks like Saturday, we are expected to get a really good soaking.

I know that Tonya wanted to have a work BBQ that day.  She may need to push back on the date by a week.  Otherwise, the people are not going to have much of a BBQ.

Tonya needs to get a new computer.  So the Big Guy is going to be going to Best Buy today and get her one.  She said to also get a printer/scanner too.  They are relatively in expensive.  It's the ink refills that is very pricey.

We have gone for walks, two days in a row now.  AMAZING!  But the day time temperature is coming down once again, so I will be able to go for walks again.  Yesterday, after getting home, Tonya was really concerned as I just laid there, panting up a storm.

Believe me when I say, I was really warm.  I just wanted to cool off after the walk.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see me flying)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment