Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 28 August 2018

28/Aug/18 please turn the TV channel to Animal Planet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So Tonya has this new Sunflower afghan, but I'm not allowed to go near it.  Such a shame too.  It has the flower pedals in 3D.  I could chew and chew on them.

I'm sure she will turn her back on me...

I wouldn't ruin the afghan on purpose, it's just a driving force in me to chew on stuff.

I know that urge goes away when it comes to the Big Guy's stuff though.  When I get caught going near his stuff, out comes this sour apple spray stuff.  Gawd how I hate that stuff.

So I know, if it smells like the Big Guy = no touchie

Tonya and the Big Guy need to find a new family doctor.  I heard that their doctor is going to close his practice.  This came as a surprise to everyone.  I hope he's OK.  I've been to his office and he gave me a few pats.  His wife is pretty nice too.  I've met her a few times when we've been out walking.  Now there is someone that walks FAR.  She said once, she was walking about eight kilometers a day.  WOW!  I would be some tired when I got home.

The Big Guy gets to stay home with me today.  He has a day off from work.  Now, Tonya's got to go to work later on.  I think she would much rather stay home.

I over heard the Big Guy saying he's going to be making this Sheppard's Pie.  But not with potatoes.  He gets some pretty weird ideas at times.  But I also bet he's going to use onions in it, so that means NONE for me.  I don't do so well with onions.  It upsets my poop and it becomes all watery and stuff.  

But I bet I can beg and get a taste from Tonya.  I will take the chance that my pooper will be fine.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment