Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 August 2018

3/Aug/18 well hello there sexy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So last night, after the Big Guy gets home from work, they sit outside for a bit.  But the mosquitoes are out in full force.  They are doing the swat and swish as they are sitting out there.

So they get some mosquito spray so that they can continue enjoy sitting on the deck. 

Well that lasts about 30 minutes before they decided to come inside after all.

It wasn't much better for myself.  Those mosquitoes wanted my paws, nose and eyes.  I was NOT enjoying being outside.

BUT it's so HOT inside the house.  It's like an oven.  As soon as you open the door, BAM, you hit by this wall of heat.  When I look at this thermometer that is besides the computer, it's showing it's 28 C inside the house.

How's a dog supposed to get his sexy on?  Geesh...  humans...  work with me here...

Because my humans are worried about me burning my paws on the pavement, I haven't been going for walks.  Today being garbage day, would have been a really nice day to go for walks.  Now I'm just laying inside the house, trying to find a cool spot.

I've been seeing pictures of other dogs being in pools.  Well if my kiddie pool is any indication of what is going on, their filter must be a hot mess.  I'm dropping fur at an incredible rate.  Yesterday there was a gust of wind and the Big Guy seen a bunch of fur fly off me.  He could hardly believe it.

They try to brush me, but that only lasts a few minutes, before I've had enough of that.  I only want to go lay down and pant.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment