Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 9 August 2018

9/Aug/18 it's better outside, the air is cooler


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy followed me out on to the deck so that he could take my picture today.  I rather enjoy being outside as there is a little bit of a breeze, so I can cool off a bit.

I could also try to sleep in my little kiddy pool too.

BUT, now I'm sorta scared of my kiddy pool.

Last weekend, as you know, I went swimming.  When I got back, of course I'm full of salt water.  As the salt water was drying, it was leaving white tips on my fur.

Tonya tried getting the hose to wash me off, but I kept running away.

Eventually the Big Guy coaxed me into my pool.  Then he reached under me and tried to grab the paws that were on the opposite side of me and pull.  Thus flipping my body in the pool.

Well I showed him.  I braced up and no matter how hard he tried, he wasn't able to flip me.  He was quite determined too.  But I was MORE determined NOT to be flipped over.

In the end, he settled for getting Tonya to have a bucket and rinse me off with the pool water.  Then I went to the other side of the deck and kept an eye on them.  

Each time they would walk towards me, I would get up and skulk to the other side of the deck.  They were NOT going to touch me for the rest of the day.

Eventually I forgave them and let them touch me again.

But now, I stay away from the kiddy pool when they come near me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment