Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 August 2018

10/Aug/18 sure got wet out


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you remember last week, when I spent the night outside on the deck.

Well it was one of those nights where I thought I would like to do that again.  No matter how much Tonya tried to coax me to come in, I was having NONE of it.

Then, around 2 in the morning, it started to mist a bit.

Then the mist turned into a gentle rain.

Not a hard rain mind you.  But just enough to get my fur damp, but not soak though.  I was so cool.  The first time in over a month, I was finally cool.

But then the rain started to fall a little harder.  

Oh my...  the water has finally seeped though my outter layers of fur and has trickled into my under coat and my skin just felt the water.

Time to get up and shake it off.

Oh shit...

Now it's a down pour.

I better go stand by the door.

I'm sure it will pass in a few moments.

Shit shit shit

I don't want to go in, but I also don't want to be wet.  What the hell do I do?

What's this, Tonya is at the door and asking me to come in.  Well, I better go inside.

Once I got inside, of course it was time to shake off the excess water.  Geesh, Tonya, you don't have to scream about the water getting everywhere.  I've seen you wash the floor.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment