Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 August 2018

21/Aug/18 follow me, I know a short cut


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So Tonya and the Big Guy got this new thing in the car.  It's no longer the metal cage that would potentially catch my collar.  Now it's a nice piece of canvas, it's got mesh and some pockets.  Really nice.  The Big Guy new, when they would have passengers in the middle seat, there was also an issue, of the metal cage could also catch on to them as well.  

No more.  

Now it all neat and tidy.  

I wonder what took him so long to purchase it?

I knew he really liked the cage bit when he owned the Ford Taurus.  He said that people used to mistake him for a cop.  And they would have too.  Especially when he would wear his "walking jacket".  That is VERY reflective.  He really likes that jacket.

Tonya has been walking me the last few days, without the Big Guy.  He has this thing called gout.  Apparently when this happens, he can hardly walk.  But yesterday, he took these pills and he feels a lot better.  So perhaps he can walk me again.

Now that the temperature isn't so outrageous for these parts.  I can go for longer walks again.

I think the next thing the Big Guy is going to purchase for his XBox is a "book drive".  This doesn't require an external power source, but does allow him to expand on the memory for his machine.  This will allow him to have access to more games at any one time.  Not that he can play more than one game at a time, but it will allow him to have it at his finger tips if he wants to play it without having to wait to install it.  

I know...  first world problems...  they are real to him...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment