Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 August 2018

19/Aug/18 OK, we had enough rain for one day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it was really nice to get all that rain that we got yesterday, but I must say, it would have been MUCH better to get it spread out a wee bit.  Like several days of rain, vice getting a shit ton of rain all at once.  Yes, the grass and stuff got watered, but I think it was too much water for them to enjoy and use.

Although the weeds sure are liking it.

But the Big Guy doesn't want his lawn 

Now we got some rather big winds.  It has cooled off the house.  Prior to this, Tonya had every fan going in the house.  That worked for a bit, but it was still very warm inside the house.

If it's like this next year, I wonder if they are going to get an air conditioner?  I guess we will see what the weather brings next year.

Mylynne and Colby came by for supper last night.  Colby likes the run around my house.  Well, when he runs, I run after him.  But because it's so much more stable being on all 4 paws and low to the ground, I always knock him over.  That makes him upset.

Tonya always has to tell Colby, walk slowly around the house when I am around.  Otherwise, I knock him over.

I find she has to remind him a lot and often.

They only have smaller dogs at home, so I bet they don't knock him over.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment