Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 August 2018

23/Aug/18 you may step around me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is always up early.  Geesh, I wonder if he will ever sleep in?  Me... well I like to nap all over the house.  But not in what would be considered "normal" places.

I love to be inside door ways and what not.  There is a movement of air from one room to another.  This way, that little breeze keeps me cooled off.

The only problem with laying in door ways is that my slumber is always being disturbed.  Especially if it's the Big Guy.  He will often try to step around me, but other times, he just doesn't care that I'm sleeping, he will nudge me with his foot.  

He has tried to step around me a few times.  BUT there has been other times when he has stepped around and he has stepped on my fur.  

OUCH!

Well that makes me jump.

Try pulling on a few strands of you hair and see how much YOU like it.

It also makes me very wary of when the Big Guy is moving around the house.  It means "go find some other place to lay down".

Well, the Big Guy is off to watch one of his programs on TV.  This time, it's Big Brother.  At times, I think he watches it cause of the ladies wearing their skimpy bikinis.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog cools off his paws after a long walk



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment