Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 20 August 2018

20/Aug/18 my teeth are nice and white


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya and the Big Guy went to the pet store and got me a bag of treats.  Not that I get a lot of them (according to me).  But Tonya is worried that these treats will dirty my white teeth.

She has tried to get me some other treats that cleans my teeth, but she says that when she buys them, they are all busted up.  So there is like a box of about 15 or 20 that are full sized and then about another 15 or 20 that are broken up to various sizes and then a box full of biscuit dust.

She says that she isn't paying for a box of biscuit dust.  No way.

The Big Guy's gout is acting up.  So he took one of his special gout pills.  Well they make him EXTREMELY tired.  Good thing he doesn't have to work till later this morning.  He will sleep them off.  He told me, he didn't sleep very well lat night.  I guess he's going to make up for it this morning.

Tonya and the Big Guy also went to this flea market.  The Big Guy got himself a couple XBox games.  One of them is a farming simulator.  Looks kinda boring.  I guess we will see how that works out.

Then Tonya got got a new welcome sign for the property.

But because the last time she put stuff out, it was damaged, she put this one a little farther back on the property.



What you you think?  Looks pretty nice eh?  Click the picture to see them full sized.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new toy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment