Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 22 August 2018

22/Aug/18 why are you following me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday there was a bit of excitement.  As I am laying in the kitchen, it started to rain in our kitchen.  So that really wasn't expected.  

The day previously, the city was working on the water supply.  When the Big Guy came home, he noticed that there was air pockets in the lines and that there was dirty water.  So he ran the water in the taps to clear the water.  But he didn't get all the air out of the lines.

So when he turned on the shower, the air pocket would have compressed and the pipe under the bathroom sink, ruptured and created a hole in the tube.  The Big Guy thought, WOW the shower seems pretty loud this morning.

Tonya got up to see why the shower was so loud.  She came into the bathroom to see the water flowing from under the sink.  

So they tried to clean it up.  But meanwhile, the water was dripping though the floor and into the kitchen ceiling, where it was like a rain fall in the kitchen.

Thankfully they were able to stop the water.  But still, the water was still dripping into the kitchen.  Of course, I tried to lick as much of it as I could.  

This also meant that I was walking though the puddles that was forming.

I was barking quite a bit.  I was trying to let Tonya and the Big Guy know that it was raining in the kitchen.  

The Big Guy can say some pretty stupid things at times.  He was looking at me and saying stuff like, Lassie, are you telling me that Timmy fell into the well?

No you dumb arse...  it's frickin raining in the kitchen!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment