Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2018

8/Aug/18 weather people are not telling the truth


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The weather man is a LIAR.  You heard me.  He is telling big fat fibs.  We were supposed to get some rain yesterday.  Did we get any?  Nope.  We got some clouds.  But no rain at all.  I'm not sure WHERE the rain fell, but it certainly isn't where I live.

The Big Guy was telling me that they had tornado warnings in New Brunswick yesterday.  

My non-furry Memere was telling the Big Guy, she could hear the thunder as she was typing her email to him.  She lives in Moncton New Brunswick.  So I wonder if she lives near where the tornado warnings were?

Yesterday the Big Guy made his Ultimate Meaty Spaghetti Sauce.  But because it has onions in it...  I'm not allow to have ANY of it.  

Because the Big Guy and Tonya are trying to loose weight again, they are not eating as much carbs.  So they had zuchinni noodles with their sauce.  They say that it's good, but I bet they would much prefer having regular spaghetti noodles.

Yesterday, the Big Guy was not working due to his schedule giving him a day off.  So he was in the basement working with his wine.  It was so nice and cool in the basement.  But he made me come upstairs again.  I wasn't happy about that.  I really wanted to stay in the basement.

So back upstairs into the inferno we went.

I have to wonder...  if we are getting this kind of heat in the Summer.  Will we be having a milder Winter again this year.  I know that the Big Guy only got to use his snow blower a few times this past season.  I know that he wouldn't be upset if he never had to put Winter Tires on his car ever again.  But the heat of the Summer, well, that's something that I could possibly do without.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment