Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 August 2018

12/Aug/18 the wet deck is cool on my belly


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday the Big Guy took off without me.  He went to this place called "Home Depot".  When he came back, I was no longer allowed on the back deck.

He had all sorts of power tools out on the deck.  He had some new wood that he bought.  He was out there for a LONG time too.

But when I was able to go back on the deck, there is new pieces of wood that replaced the old rotten boards that was there.

I scratched at the new boards to see if I couldn't lift them.

When I was trying to nibble on the boards, I got yelled at.

But the boards are nice and smooth.  Also, there is screws holding in the new boards, not nails.  The Big Guy was saying, in case the boards ever need to be replaced, it will be much easier now to replace.

As I'm looking at Tonya's computer, it has a error on the screen.  I think she better think about buying a new computer.  That one's about had it.  She says that she has a lot of pictures that she needs to get saved.  I wonder if she shouldn't start a blog herself.  That way, the pictures would all be in one place.

Either that, or upload her pictures to the "cloud".  Then her pictures are all saved and can be accessed at any computer.  If the Big Guy can get her computer to work again, I think he may do this for her.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment